Hummer H1, H2, H3, H4 and H5 4X4 luxury SUV cars have been popular in India and here are the features and on road price of Hummer in India with price details in Indian rupees.
Hummer SUV Features:
- Engine: Vortec 6.2L V8 with cast-aluminum block and cylinder heads.
- Displacement: 376 in (6161 cc).
- Maximum Power: 393 hp (SAE) @5700 rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 415 lb-ft @ 4300 rpm.
- Suspension (front): Independent with torsion bars, 46 mm monotube gas-charged shocks and 36 mm front stabilizer bar.
- Suspension (rear): Standard 5-link variable-rate coil spring suspension, 46 mm monotube gas-charged shocks and 30 mm rear stabilizer bar Optional self-leveling air suspension, 46 mm monotube gas-charged shocks and 32 mm rear stabilizer bar.
- Brakes (front/rear): Four-wheel disc, 4-wheel/4-channel ABS and dual piston calipers with Dynamic Rear Proportioning and Panic Brake Assist.
- Steering: Variable ratio, integral power and recirculating ball.
- Tyres: All-terrain LT315/70R17 tires with full-size spare.
- Wheels: Aluminum wheels and fuel Tank Capacity: 32 gallons (121 ltrs).
Hummer SUV price in India:
- Hummer is priced between Rs 60,00,000 and Rs 1,00,00,000 Indian rupees and on road price will be 40 – 60% extra as there are no dealers in India and you have to import Hummer.
- hummer price in india
- Tata Winger Platinum BS-III interior